Work With Us
We see our people as our biggest asset and offer an environment where you can develop and progress as part of a happy, busy team - we offer full training to help you succeed in your role so attitude is as important as experience – if you like to work in a hands on role and are committed to getting the job done we can offer:
- Excellent Salary
- Benefits including Healthcare & Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern offices & communal garden
- Company social events - Supportive teams
- Opportunities to train and develop across the business
The Tildenet Group Ltd, a leading brand on the world market, is based in Bristol with five divisions in the group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries as well as direct to consumers.
Full training will be given so attitude is as important as experience – if you like to work in a hands on role and are committed to getting the job done we can offer:
- Excellent Salary
- Private Health Scheme
- 24/4 GP Service
- Wellbeing Programme inc. online fitness and relaxation classes
- Discount vouchers for high street stores, cinema and food outlets
- Staff discount across all Tildenet brands
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff events
- Varied role in supportive team
- Opportunity to develop within the company
Customer Service & Sales Support Executive
Full time or part time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to join a fast-growing company and become a key member of a busy Sales Support team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment – it may suit a candidate seeking to develop a career in this area, or alternatively provide an opportunity for someone with significant experience in Sales or Customer Support to join an established, fast growing independent company.
You will work as part of the Consumer Sales team supporting the delivery of excellent customer service to our customers and ensuring that orders are processed efficiently, and deliveries made on time.
This role will include:
- Answering inbound customer calls for our prestige garden structures brand, Agriframes
- To assist and support the sales teams in managing customers
- Accurate input of customer orders into the order-entry system to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and effective manner and in support of other departments at busy periods
- Providing a key link between the Sales, Customer Service, and Dispatch Teams to ensure excellent levels of customer service are maintained.
- Liaising with courier services, troubleshooting where required.
- Taking responsibility for the administration and filing of any related paperwork.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service or sales support experience in an office environment
- Experience with MS Office software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook and database experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good “business” communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- A professional telephone manner
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and proactive mindset
- A flexible and hands-on approach to working in a team and individually.
£23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year plus commission
Full time - Bristol
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive Sales Executive who loves to sell, and would welcome the opportunity of working in an ambitious and fast growing company.
The Sales Executive will work closely with Sales Managers with a view to developing sales and servicing customer requirements in our Industrial Division to a high standard, primarily by telephone. They will also be responsible for relationship building, account management and lead generation in order to maximise potential sales from new and existing pipelines.
Duties will include
- Following up leads generated by sales and marketing activities via telephone.
- Identifying potential customers and following up to achieve new sales or, where appropriate, booking appointments for field sales managers
- Initiating regular and systematic telephone follow up of customers and maintaining records using a CRM system.
- Attending and participating in outside events, eg exhibitions on occasions.
Candidates will be expected to have proven, successful sales experience with the ability to sell over the telephone as well as face to face and a thorough understanding of margin criteria.
You will have a confident communication style and strong written and IT skills.
As part of a small, hands-on team you will be expected to take the initiative,
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our Operations / Purchasing team further by the appointment of an experienced Purchasing Assistant. We are looking for someone who is experienced in supply chain administration, preferably within purchasing / logistics / operations.
The ideal candidate may have previously worked in a supply chain / administration type role within the FMCG sector but this may be an opportunity for an ambitious self starter to develop a career in this field.
A CIPS qualification or the willingness to study for one would be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to Operations Director and Stock/Purchasing Managers
- Raising, monitoring and updating purchase orders as required and maintaining due dates
- Maintenance of system data relative to role
- Regularly liaising with suppliers worldwide to resolve queries and chase orders
- Working with suppliers to resolve quality or invoicing issues as they arise
- Assisting in raising Letters of Credit and monitoring of export and import documentation
- Negotiating and booking transport for imports and exports
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding deliveries / collections
You will have:
Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive / can-do attitude
- Conscientious, helpful and friendly approach
- Proactive and assertive approach to handling tasks
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly numerate
- Good understanding of supply chains or a CIPS qualification would be an advantage
- Experience working in a purchasing / logistics role would be an advantage
£21- 225000 ATE
Full time or part time
We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work in our busy warehouse team in Bishopsworth, Bristol with great potential to progress within an ambitious company.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will work in a team to help run the operation efficiently and accurately.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking Pick sheets against pick confirming that goods are correct and are labelled accordingly
- Make sure all goods picked are in pristine condition, fit for transport and will reach the customer in the same condition
- Labelling the goods and making sure all goods are labelled correctly for dispatch
- Producing and stapling header cards on packed goods
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Full training will be given so attitude is as important as experience
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment or a current Flexi Licence would be welcomed
- You must be able to demonstrate strong personal organisation and planning skills.
- You must have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- You will have high standards in all aspects of the role and good attention to detail
- You will be self motivated, enthusiastic, and adopt a can-do attitude as part of a small busy team