8m x 25m - (folded to 0.5m)
Protecting bales of silage from damage is crucial for the farmer. Damage from birds or other pests can lead to the potential increase of mould and likelihood of pathogens and mycotoxins within the feed.
Silage nets provide a cost effective solution for protecting the bales. The aperture of the net is small enough to keep out most unwanted pests & birds. Constructed from lightweight HDPE, the netting can be simply laid over the stack and anchored to the ground.
• Protective cover against birds and pests
• Large bale sacks
• Polythene film bales
• Net wrapped bales
• Silage & salt bags
• Cost effective solution
• Lightweight HDPE, so can be laid over the stack and anchored to the ground
• Aperture small enough to keep out most unwanted pests and birds
• Reduces likelihood of mould, pathogens and mycotoxins within the feed
• Simple to install, anchor to the ground with pegs