BioTELO is a revolutionary 100% biodegradable mulching film, made from a maize starch. It is the environmentally friendly alternative for weed control and reduces labour and landfill costs as it does not need to be removed or disposed of. BioTELO maintains its mulching ability for a minimum of one and a half months and a maximum of four and a half months (for autumn cycles).
• Mulching for a minimum of 1.5 months up to a maximum of 4.5 months (in the autumn)
• Does not need to be removed and disposed of, reducing costs of e.g. landfill taxes and labour
• Does not pollute the earth
• Can be laid using standard machinery and automatic transplanters
• Eliminates plastic materials in the soil which can damage the soil’s natural productivity
Other roll sizes available upon request