Coco pots are made from coir fibre, a waste product from the coconut industry and is a sustainable and abundant natural material. These coco pots provide an attractive and natural alternative to plastic.
• Where a sustainable and natural pot is desired.
• Coco pots are attractive, natural looking and have wide appeal for consumers seeking alternatives to plastic pots
• Sturdy and durable
• Life expectancy 6 months plus in use
• Coir fibre is breathable, allowing air to circulate around roots producing healthier plants
• Air pruning of roots stimulates stronger roots and faster growth
• Excellent drainage, so plants do not get waterlogged following heavy rainfall or over-watering
• Coco pots can be planted (with plants) into the ground, saving time and eliminating waste.Once planted, roots grow swiftly through the sides and base of the pots with no disruption to root systems