High strength extruded cladding meshes provide a more rigid fencing and windbreak solution than knitted meshes. During manufacture the mesh is stretched to increase tensile strength and has the added benefit of reinforced strands further increasing its strength.
Cladding windbreaks are functional and typically selected for use in agricultural applications to protect crops, plants and landscaped areas from wind, rain and snow. They reduce wind speed, whilst permitting sufficient air through to enable plants to breathe.
• Protecting plants and crops from wind
• Protection for animals
• Commercial & domestic applications
• Snow fencing
• Tunnel & shade houses
• Extruded & stretched HDPE with high tensile strength.
• UV Stabilised
• Reduces wind by around 55%
• Easy to install with clips or cable ties and straining wires to keep fences taut
High Strength 300GSM - Life expectancy 6-8 years
Super Strength 700GSM - Life expectancy 10 years