Maxi net is a thermal crop net which provides a cost effective solution to protecting winter crops from early frosts. Maxi net improves the microclimate around the crops, increasing yield.
This lightweight, frost protection mesh is much stronger than fleece and can be re-used for several seasons, making it a more economical choice over the Maxi Net’s lifespan.
• Use on field scale crops, nursery stock, bedding and soft fruit.
• Early crops to protect against cabbage root fly and larger insects
• Temperature under the thermal net can be up to 3°C higher than the outside temperature
• Stronger, tear resistant and more durable than fleece, so ideal for more windy sites
• Re-usable and lasts for several seasons
• Reduces waste and disposal costs
• Transparent and allows more light to pass through to crops allowing excellent photosynthesis
• Permeable therefore water and moisture passes through
• UV stabilised
• Rot resistant
• Easy to install, simply peg down