Tildenet fine and rough mortar meshes help stabilise surfaces being plastered and prevent cracking.
These meshes are constructed from fibreglass mesh and have an alkaline coating to ensure they do not degrade when in contact with alkaline cements.
• Supports plaster, render & mortar
• Manufactured from woven, glass fibre strands which are embedded into wet basecoat plaster or render as a strengthening layer
• Especially useful around openings or areas of weakness
• Blue 10mm mesh is used for strengthening rough coating and mortar
• White 5mm mesh is used for strengthening plaster and fine mortar
• Versatile, may be used with all regularly available plaster and mortar
• Lightweight, easy to apply and transport
• Adapts to uneven surfaces
• Tear resistant, durable and maintenance free
• Alkaline resistant coating prevents degradation from contact with the alkaline in cement