1m x 50m
Conforms to The Environment Agency’s “Knotweed Code of Practice”
A tough, flexible and puncture resistant, triple coated, twin reinforced, impermeable PE membrane used to protect structures and services from tree root damage and control the spread of invasive plants. Particularly used to control against Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Mares Tail and Bamboo.
• Areas infected with Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Mares Tail and Bamboo
• Lining sides of tree pits
• Protecting foundations
• Encasing new service trenches
• Prevents unwanted tree or shrub roots from spreading
• Protects pipes and underground works from root damage
• Highly resistant to natural acids, alkalis, bacteria and fungi
• UV stablilised
• Minimum lifespan of 25 years once buried
• Can be used vertically or horizontally
• Puncture resistant
Other roll sizes available upon request.